As of 1 January 2020 European Journal of Mineralogy became an open-access journal and is published by Copernicus Publications.
To order older issues, please contact the former publisher Schweizerbart Science Publishers.
In 2021 EJM will publish 6 issues in volume 33. We offer the following print products:
- List price €250.00 net (10% discount for subscription agencies)
- Member prices:
- €200.00 net (only valid for members of the Sociedad Española de Mineralogía (SEM), Società Italiana di Mineralogia e Petrologia (SIMP), and Société Française de Minéralogie et de Cristallographie (SFMC)).
- Due to the prices set in the Deutsche Mineralogische Gesellschaft (DMG) membership fee regulations the DMG arranges the subscriptions for its members, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Air mail and handling costs are included in all prices.
- Subscriptions must be ordered using the online subscription form below.
- For single issues please contact email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
- Subscriptions are delivered only after receipt of payment. They are entered on a calendar year basis and expire with the last issue of the last volume listed.
- Claims for missing issues due to insufficient notice of address change will not be honoured.
- Claims for missing issues due to loss in mail will be honoured if claimed within 90 days for Europe and 150 days for other countries from the last day of the month of publication.
- In general, claims will only be considered for the present or the previous volume.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offprints of individual journal articles can be ordered. The article will be printed and bound with the journal cover including the names of the authors and the individual title of the article. The prices are scaled according to the number of pages and are as follows (excluding VAT and mailing costs):
- Up to 20 pages: €4.80
- 21 to 50 pages: €6.60
- 51 to 100 pages: €9.30
- More than 100 pages: individual offer
If you are interested in receiving an offprint of your journal article, please contact email@example.com. Please provide the manuscript number, the number of offprints, your invoice and shipping address, as well as VAT-relevant information (country and institutional versus personal invoice).